THE SPG ENGINEERING GROUP LTD. is currently seeking a
Junior Architectural / Building Science Technologist
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the consulting engineering office’s senior project managers and engineers in executing building design and restoration projects of varying size and complexity, including:
• The design and drafting of architectural and/or structural drawings for building permit and
project tender purposes.
• Assist with the preparation of reserve fund study reports and updates for residential
townhouse and high-rise condominiums in accordance with the Ontario Condominium Act.
• New graduate or 2 years experience maximum.
• Diploma in Architectural Technology or Degree with emphasis on Building Science.
• Must be able to proficiently perform computer assisted drafting with AutoCAD.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your letter of interest, resume and portfolio of academic and/or professional work in Adobe PDF format to email@example.com with subject line
RE: Junior Architectural / Building Science Technologist.
The SPG Engineering Group Ltd. will not accept resumes from recruitment nor employment agencies.
Quick Link Site Map
© The SPG Engineering Group Ltd. 2015 all rights reserved.